Are we a good match?
Most of my clients are successful small companies. Others are self-employed, solopreneurs or independent professionals. I don’t define an ideal client by size, industry or project type.
The truth is that the clients I enjoy most are all different sizes, from different industries, and with different needs. How well we work together depends on the ideals we share.
We’re going to get along well if:
- You care about your image and take pride in how others perceive your organization.
- You know what you’re good at, and what you’re not. You’re not afraid to ask for help or accept it.
- You want to fix the problem.
- You let me do my job.
- You insist on trust, fairness, mutual respect and honesty.
- You have experience working with a creative professional or agency.
- You have a reasonable budget for the work you are requesting.
I’m experienced with clients in the following industries:
- Creative Services
- Professional Services
Are we off to a good start? Pick up the phone or send an e-mail.